Nurse, Blight, and Chucky.
These are the only 3 killers I ever get. 9/10 of my games are 1 of these 3 unfun to play against killers. Can we please get some sort of system in place to prevent getting the same killers over and over and over again.
These are the only 3 killers I ever get. 9/10 of my games are 1 of these 3 unfun to play against killers. Can we please get some sort of system in place to prevent getting the same killers over and over and over again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But that would definitely mess up matchmaking system.
And did you get Chucky? I think I didn't see him more than a month.
If making it so Survivors won't get the same 3 killers over and over messes up matchmaking there's a problem.
ALL. THE. TIME. I am so sick of playing against Chucky. It's nearly every other game I get that annoying rat. Him and Blight constantly, and then when things finally get shaken up it's a damn Nurse.
over and over messes up matchmaking there's a problem.
Yeah, we need more good killers...
Agree we need more good and fun killers