Smash Hit

Ngl with the rise of the Enduring + Spirit Fury Billies I actually started getting a lot of value out of this perk, if pallet eating Billy keeps being meta I think this might actually become my go to exhaustion perk from now.

Smash Hit + Buckle Up + For The People + Off The Record + indoor map offering is my new build to destroy the sweaty Billies xd.

Comments

  • People are using that again? I haven’t seen that since 2020

  • Smash Hit is surprisingly ok. With the lower exhaustion timer you can use it pretty often and on a good map against a killer that isn't Huntress, Trickster or Nurse it can give you quite a bit of value.

    It's by no means a meta perk but it's not bad. Just a bit inconsistent.

  • I am using Dead Hard lol , it's still the most fun chase perk.

  • I never get killers that eat pallets, they always respect it, so I hardly ever get value out of Smash Hit.

  • Edit: Wasn't wearing glasses and misread.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    I'm sorry, did you just say people running spirit fury + enduring are bullies? Has the playerbase really become this sensitive?

    No, they said Billies, as in Hillbilly players.