Hook locations broken again, how do I get a response when fixed?

Hook locations broken again, how do I get a response when fixed as I will not play killer or survivor until then?

  1. Yesterday I downed them in the gate area, there were no hooks nearby. Fun I thought as they wriggled off before getting the closest hook, the game had given them a free escape and only one survivor had died on hook. No perks or other survivors had affected me not hooking that survivor as they gleefully tbagged their escape.
  2. Okay I thought, lets burn the Purple Oak to make sure this doesn't happen again. Next match a survivor tbagged in the corner and again I was unable to hook them due to a survivors death on that corners hook and nothing else nearby. 1 had died on that hook, 1 had been Onrio mori'd and the other survivor was a bot hiding. No other perks were used to prevent the killer from being able to hook after downing the survivor.

Sod this I thought, twice in a row AND I brought a Purple Oak due to the same thing happening to me on a completely different map. 1st map was the Oni map then 2nd was Garden of Joy.

I will not be playing this game until this 'bug' is fixed but how do I get notified as being unable to hook someone after eventually downing them is just insane

Comments

  • They could easily fix it by making hooks not break upon sacrifise. Outdated mechanic anyway.

  • I mean I know Midwich you physically can't hook people in certain places but when you can't hook someone you think ... what is the point of downing someone. Maybe slugs are what BHVR want?

  • How do you get notified of the change?

    You mean you don't get the weekly lil personalized golden envelopes from the devs that highlight requested changes and come bundled with a small selection of fine chocolates.

    I thought everybody got those???

  • I've had it happen on RPD. Down a survivor at the exit gates, only to learn there was no hook spawned close enough.

  • You wait three years and check the patch notes.

  • I think the question should be, why do hooks break when survivors die.

    Imagine getting 4 down at exit gates and still being unable to carry all of them to a hook… I know, you don't need to imagine