Omg! Can't believe no one has requested this licence!
Lamberto Bava's Demons!
Tony the Pimp is the absolute coolest character in Horror movies EVER! I challenge anyone to out cool him!
Not sure the Demons would fit, but we could make do with just him as Survivor.
Not sure of what they'd do, but perks could be...
"Smash everything!"
"Sit here and shut up!"
"Stop the movie!"
Seriously guys, if youre not familiar, check it and acquire that licence!!!!
Comments
Now i want ashey slashy from evil dead in this game!
The puppet?????
cough Diggle from Arrow cough
I don't even know who that is
I'd like to see Megamind chasing me down tbh
why the hell does this exist, this is true tho, I would love to get chased down by Megamind
Nooooo lol ash from the evil dead!
Sammi from Hellboy as a killer would be pretty cool imo, add in more than just humanoids.
The new killer.....i want to see this.
Demons is considered a cult classic in the horror community. It has a very large and passionate following. That said, I do not think it would be enough to draw those fans to the game honestly.
Oh, Ashy Slashy was the name of the puppet in the TV Show (Which RULED by the way)
Absolutely!
Kind of shocking only one person here seems to know what I'm even on about!
Although, the Actor Bobby Rhodes is fully embracing the use of his likeness on anything Demons related, so would be WELL up for it! I'd stump up some hard cash to get him on board... Let's face it, us Dead by Daylight fans aren't going to NOT buy it are we??!?
Was thinking -
Smash Everything - kind of synergises w Saboteur, like Botany Knowledge, to speed up Hook/Totem damage.
Would it be great? Yes. But part of the thing with using a licensed killer is to try to bring that fanbase into the game. Demons just does not have the fanbase to warrant the license and effort to create. Keep in mind this is from someone who has a signed Demons posted proudly display in his horror cave.
Never mind the license business! Who is it signed by? I tried to get my Vinyl of the Soundtrack (original 80s pressing) signed by Claudio Simonetti, when they were doing the Daemonia tour but had to leave or would miss my train... GUTTED...
I was able to get it signed by Dario Argento on one of his rare US appearances.
Freakin sweet!!!
Incredibly jealous! 
I actually got several pieces signed by Dario.
Ha ha! "Just keep signing!
I've got some Tom Savini signed Tapes and Books and alas that's about it. We don't have such access to Icons in the UK!
Ohhh lol now i get it
Thats a shame. I know there used to be a several UK horror conventions but seems they have died out recently. If you ever consider coming across the pond, let me know, I can advise some of the better horror cons on this side.
I would love to see The Red Nun from Remothered as a killer.