What is the blast radius on a Flashbang?
Im trying to practice with them.
Im trying to practice with them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Surprisingly large actually. As long as it looks reasonable you should be good. Just remember the time frame for you to do it successfully is pretty slim.
Thank you so much
Flashbang is 5 meters. Firecrackers is 8, I think.
You can hit some crazy angles too
I was told firecracker 🧨 is the same as flashbang
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the same. Firecrackers are exceptionally loud though so it's hard to surprise killers with it. Only value I tend to get is when they don't check the area when I'm right next to them and they go for the pickup.
its like 2 - 3 big