Dead hard?
we can all agree that killers and survivors have their weaknesses and strengths, but more then half of survivor perks have been nerfed. The most underrated in my opinion was dead hard. Why nerf the distance? The landscape of the game has changed. Killers are way too overpowered right now with blight and pinhead etc. I would love to see dead hard come back. Maybe not make us go as far but at least revert it to a distance perk. That’s just me though
Comments
The issue with distance-DH was there was nothing the majority of killers could do about it. Even if you knew it was in play and knew exactly when the survivor was going to use it, you couldn’t stop them. It was quite literally an “I win” button that translated to a 3rd health state in almost every chase.
I think dead hard is fine as it is
Just with it being a 2 times only usable perk I wish it wasn’t an exhaustion perk anymore
In my opinion dead hard is pretty unreliable, most times I use it it doesn’t prop. I don’t know if it’s just me or what.z I mean we have sprint burst and lithe so I just wish it was distance again. Maybe keep it how it is but bring distance instead of endurance. Maybe im just blinded by nostalgia idk 🤷🏿
Bruh...
Really?
We finally got rid of the unfair distance. It should stay that way. If you want distance on command, use the exhaustion perk from Nic Cage.
wow, so i can run sprint burst+dead hard. that is insane.
Maybe I’m just a bitter boy who doesn’t like the game now, I just play it, I don’t like it but I play it🤷🏿
I will admit, deadhard being once per hook state lost was a bit much, but Dead Hard for Distance was absolutely ######### broken, and even considering otherwise is grounds for being sent to a mental hospital.
You seem to be low mmr. Dead Hard is still popular in high mmr matches.
I think that removing the dash hurt it less than making it usable only 2 times per game.