What do you think about Trickster atm?
I find him more fun than before but he still feels kinda bad to win with :D I quess my skill issue.
I find him more fun than before but he still feels kinda bad to win with :D I quess my skill issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feels good to play but awkward at some points due to his animation sometimes not lining up with his throw rate. This becomes very apparent with Moments Blades
To play against is just awful, even worst than before
I hate him.
Playing Huntress is more fun to play him. Playing against Huntress also more fun than him.
I didn't play him at all before because he felt terrible to play as. Now I play him sometimes. 4.6 feels much better on him (hopefully Hag is next) and the main event is really useful. I think he's high B tier now, or even low A, because he is still map dependent. Some addons still need rework/adjustment, but overall he is finally in a good spot imo.
He was better before, to play as and against. His rework was a mistake
He's more fun and less frustrating but still feels kinda weak. 8 laceration often makes it feels like your power is not any more efficient than just doing a basic attack.
Main Event is better but it still has the same problem where if you don't have line of sight it won't work.
Needs more tuning imo.
he is just as obnoxious as always but now he can just brute force tall loops like a normal m1 killer. So I'd say the frustration of facing him has increased since the last update. Doesn't help that trickster is one of those killers that can still camp extremely well, especially with new main event.
Awful to go against, easily one of the worst in the game.
Feel way better playing the killer at least for me but way more horrible as the Survivor. Trickster and knight need way better counterplay to be tolerable
A killer more focused on trickshots is kind of cool. Ricochet Trickster is probably one of the hardest killer playstyles in the game, but it's really satisfying to get ricochet downs.
Not fun to go against, though. It's not satisfying to outplay 10 million knives being thrown at you.
To play as: He is weak but he is fun. The mismatched animation with memento blades bothers me but that's a bug. I also wish he was stronger but I don't really know how you would do that without him being straight up unfair.
To play against: He is pretty boring. I don't really know how you would fix him outside of a complete rework but that would change his power completely.