Do you love The Onyrō changes to PTB recently proposed by the Devs?

I have an idea but wanted to get a head count.

Comments

  • @GeneralV spread the word my friend. I made a poll 💕🙏🏼

  • Are you referring to the PTB Onyrō or the new changes proposed in today's developer update? Just wanna be sure before I cast my vote.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Are you referring to the PTB Onyrō or the new changes proposed in today's developer update? Just wanna be sure before I cast my vote.

    I‘m shure he means the ones from the dev Update

  • Not at all. The changes are unwarranted and unwanted.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Are you referring to the PTB Onyrō or the new changes proposed in today's developer update? Just wanna be sure before I cast my vote.

    In the developers update.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think the change is a bit of an over reaction. Personally nerf or not I don't care that much. Onryo players I'm sure will still have good results. If you had an indifferent or neutral option I would've chose that.

    I may not agree with you but I respect your opinion and I won’t bash you for it. 💕🙏🏼

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Not at all. The changes are unwarranted and unwanted.

    I agree! Also bring back Old rental video tapes for passive condemn. 🙏🏼💕

  • Had they done something to make tapes less appealing to grab to compensate for the cooldown, I'd consider it a fair tradeoff. Heck, I may have even let it go if it was just the hook-condemned cap even though I think that's pointless to do. Doing both that and the cap on hook-lock with no other buffs is dirty.

  • The book's implementation content seems to have been adjusted based on survivors who do not know how to cope and are unwilling to learn. If you are going to make licensed characters weaker and weaker from release, please don't do it again. My favorite Pyramid Head and Nemesis should have never been implemented if this is what they are doing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm really starting to regret my vote.

    why do you say that?

    If it makes you feel any better, I am at work, and I cackled when I read your response!

    I hope you are a singularity main! You guys are the best! I also play singularity myself! 🥹

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Anyone wanna bite the bullet and join me? I'm vastly outnumbered here.

    I don’t think that’s going to happen 😅