Build in mapwide deerstalker for last survivor
Just a QoL idea to save time. Would only trigger if no hatch spawned cuz It's a real time waste if you lose the slug and there is no hatch spawned anyway. To workaround unbreakable I had in mind a timer before the deerstalker kicks in.
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
Comments
No. I've escaped many times because the killer slugged me and lost track. Out the gate sometimes. A few times even right in the killer's face. If you don't bring Deerstalker or Whispers or something to find them then oh well.
Then they just bleed out. Use Deerstalker if you want Deerstalker. If the survivor wants to deny you the hook they can. If they want to just let you kill them an move on they will. I've crawled to a corner and bled out many times.
Also, it's not about using deerstalker to hook. I couldn't care less about the hook. I wouldn't mind if you bleed out but it takes to long and that's annoying. But yeah, let's all just waste time waiting in a corner like absolute nerds with a false pride.
You just pointed out how hypocritical you are, survivor main insult and all, it's ok if a killer gets a map wide perk instead of having to actually bring said perk.
Just in case that wasn't obvious enough here I'm going to use your own argument against you.
I don't get anything that helps me for the style I'm playing unless I bring a perk that suits it, but I'm going to waste the survivors time because I want my entitled 4k.
It doesn't matter I make that person slowly bleed out over 3 minutes just because I want my entitled 4k and don't want to take a chance they may crawl off.
Lastly it's not bleeding out in a corner wasting time like an absolute nerd, it's bleeding out away from the killer and not giving them a free kill. You want a tracking perk BRING IT YOURSELF and stop acting ENTITLED.
Oh and before you start with the survivor main nonsense I'm a killer main and have been for the last few months.
Just for clarification, did you understand my point? Imagine having the last survivor slugged. 4-5 gens up. He has no unbreakable.
"Why wasting time in this situation?
don't want to take a chance they may crawl off."
Crawl off where?? To a corner? And then?
The survivor will 100% not survive anyway. No matter if hooked or chilling on the belly till bleeded out, the result is the same: the survivor dies and the killer killed!!!
I really don't get some people in this forum, but I only can deal with logical and not with illogical people.
Seems like people enjoy the boring endgame mechanic of DbD watching on the screen like a nerd or beeing afk.. So stupid.
I get what you are saying and nobody wins anything of the last survivor bleeds out. Makes sense actually. Survivors may want something in return, (hatch aura glows for.instance, but it's not applicable since hatch isn't open)
Basically we get an aura to help us hook but the downed survivor doesn't have any advantage to crawling out, so I understand that side too.
Sped up bleeding timer seems to be the best option, though it might reduce 3rd down slugging.
And yes, the mapwide deerstalker only would apply if no hatch spawned anyway, otherwise it wouldn't trigger to give the survivor the chance for hatch escape.
And yes, I faster bleed out would be fine aswell. Just anything to speed up the boring endgame we have for years now
You do realize you don't get credit for them bleeding out though compared to say hooking and or sacrificing them and I think you lose some points somewhere for it.
Yes I did understand but notice where you just said imagine having them slugged, so you want to have a free perk usage without actually bringing the perk. It doesn't matter that they have no hope of getting up, you chose a strategy and now you want to be rewarded with a free perk find.
Yes you could easily choose to hook them so they don't crawl off but instead you want to have a free downed survivor finder. So you admit they crawl off and die but are whining about not getting a free hook handed to you as well as a free perk.
If you can't understand this forum and illogical people then why'd you post something so illogical? You're asking for a FREE PERK so that you don't have to bring that perk into game.
THAT'S ILLOGICAL !!!!!!
Seems like you just can't get over the fact that people don't want to hand you a free sacrifice and hook and now your resorting to insults because you know you have no argument.
In summary, you want a free map wide Deerstalker perk for free.
The logical people on the forum are telling you that if you want DeerStalker you need to bring it not ask for it to be handed to you.
LOL good ASSumptions there. But I do play killer too at rank 1. Spirit, Billy, Hag Huntress, Nurse, Trapper, Freddy. I've had situations where I was trying to find they last guy and they bleed out. That's my fault, I lost the hook and wasted time. I shouldn't just get the last kill if I can't keep track of it.
YOU WANT DEERSTALKER USE DEERSTALKER
Or stop slugging people for so long so that you lose them.
In other words you can't refute what I said and resort to the typical troll response so let me again spell it out for you.
That was how badly your troll post went, it jumped off the ledge of failed logic and bad arguments and found there was nothing actually supporting it.
Are you asking for a map wide perk of a perk already in game - Yes.
Are you asking for said perk because you like to slug - Yes
Are you asking for said map wide perk because you don't want to have to bring Deerstalker on your own - Yes
Are you asking for this so you can get rewarded for slugging but not use the required perk to slug properly -Yes
Are you asking for this free handout so you can bring another perk instead of Deerstalker so you can get your entitled free kill - Yes.
In summary you're asking for a free perk because you're too lazy to run the proper perk and want a handout.
In other words if you want to slug and don't want to risk them bleeding out someplace and making you waste time as you put it. Then you need to run the perk yourself and not ask for a handout because you don't want to run said perk.
You've now been given a lesson in logic and now you can see how illogical you're being.
I like it. It makes no sense for Survivors to be able to delay the game out of spite, despite there being no conceivable way for them to win.