Which killer do you all main?
I main legion.
I main legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skull mommy and oreo, gotta love dem anime waiffus (yes, adriana is into mangas so yeah)
I agree, my friend, another movie would be excellent. And I want Jackie to reprise his role as Freddy Krueger, I think he did great!
He did fantastic. It was the script and mediocre performance from Rooney Mara that brought the film down.
It shifts over time. Currently, I main Trapper, but the Killers I've played most are Hillbilly, Oni, Dredge and Executioner.
I hope they give him and the 2010 continuity another chance. It would be awesome :)
Pig, with Myers a distant second. 🐽🐷
and
I started out as a Pinhead main (Grinded ranks to iri one for most games before 6.10 hit), shifted to Sadako and Freddy for a bit then finally Wraith when healing was nerfed.
Artist.
Amanda and Sadako.
Knight Pig and Slinger