How would you buff Dredge?

image.png
  • I think his Skull (increases nightfall generation by 66% per injured Survivor) and Haddie's Calendar (Decreases locked locker opening by 1 sec) should be nerfed and the difference should be put into base kit. So lets say +33% Generation per injured Survivor and -0,5 sec off a locked locker opening.
  • I think the cooldown for his power could be lowered a bit when not in nightfall and teleport speed should be bit increased as well when not in nightfall.
  • To make his chase better, maybe holding the shadow (Remnand) should be less punishing. Instead of moving 3.8 m/s I belive atm maybe buff it to like 3.9 m/s, just a little bit.
  • Hot take: Maybe Nightfall should make everyone suffer from Blidness status effect (or at least as a good add-on).

Your thoughts, ideas?

Comments

  • his problem is map dependency on lockers. the power is designed to cut survivor off by teleporting to lockers but you rely on locker placements to cut survivor off and these locker placement are predictable teleport.

    My thought on how to fix this problem would be to add dark remnant in nightfall that work similar to trapper's traps where you can target these remnant as teleport locations. So if the map has poor locker spots, Nightfall gives opportunity for dredge to have good locker spots. This would significantly buff Dredge in nightfall making him play like Mint Rag Hag that can teleport on command.

    The other QOL change that would really help is reducing his ambient noise radius in nightfall. Currently the radius feels like 16 meters. I would reduce this to 8 meters. those are two main improvement he needs. Less map dependency and better nightfall stealth.

  • I really like these ideas, two of them worth noting however as you stated are the buffs I wish for the most:

    Buff Remnant's movement speed a little (holding down the TP) from 3.68 m/s to maybe 3.76 m/s or 3.8 m/s.

    As you stated, teleport speed should definitely be faster in daytime, so my suggestion is to increase the speed of traveling through lockers from 12 m/s to 16 m/s in order to make it a little more usable in chase as well as enhancing his mobility.

    The goals of my desired buffs is to enhance his chase power and making his mobility more efficient at the same time, making him far less map reliant in the process. I feel like Nightfall inflicting Blindness might be a bit too much as it's already a pretty powerful phase for Dredge, but it could work as a nice add-on as you stated.

    There is also the option for locker spots to be adjusted for maps that Dredge struggles getting hooks in on average.

  • I agree with most of those ideas. I think hooking a survivor should have a higher bonus to Nightfall. Faster while holding Remnant would be good, faster teleports would also be good. But Nightfall doesn't need to inflict Blindness. That could an add-on, though.