Killers have their own ranks.
What if your killer rank wasn’t shared across all your killers?
I am currently rank 1. I know rank doesn’t actually mean anything. However speaking for myself, when I am playing certain killers I don’t do so well, especially if it is my first time playing as them.
I just think it would be nice for each killers to have their own rank. And I think this would adjust the saying “every killer is not viable”
That way I could remain playing Spirit & Legion at Rank 1. Then when I feel like playing clown between Rank 8-12.
What do you folks think?
I am currently rank 1. I know rank doesn’t actually mean anything. However speaking for myself, when I am playing certain killers I don’t do so well, especially if it is my first time playing as them.
I just think it would be nice for each killers to have their own rank. And I think this would adjust the saying “every killer is not viable”
That way I could remain playing Spirit & Legion at Rank 1. Then when I feel like playing clown between Rank 8-12.
What do you folks think?
Comments
I like the idea because I play as you do, I'm better with some killers than others, some killers i have leveled up and unlocked stuff on, others I haven't. I"m not rank 1 anywhere, but I think I'd get better balance out of it if this was a thing.
Id like to see this. I really dont like playing the "trash killers" at higher ranks.....
But the rank system would need a major overhaul
I don't like this idea because then you can just rank up a killer and bully rank 15 survivors with next killer.
Also I'm not maining any particular killer so I would like to play all of them at the rank i'm currently in.
I kinda wish there was a casual mode though with no rank, though I'm worried that would split up the player base..
To be fair, in today's matchmaking.. there might as well not be any ranks. It's all over the place.