Where is legion on the killer tier list?
Some people think legion is ok some people say he’s bad. I have mixed opinions about him but this is where I’d put him on my killer tier list :
1.Nurse
2.Billy
3.Huntress
4.Spirit
5.Clown
6.Pig
7.Myers
8.Trapper
9.Hag
10.Legion
11.Doctor
12.Wraith
13.Freddy
14.Leatherface
I put legion at 10 on my killer tier list. What’s everybody else’s killer tier list and where would u place legion?
1.Nurse
2.Billy
3.Huntress
4.Spirit
5.Clown
6.Pig
7.Myers
8.Trapper
9.Hag
10.Legion
11.Doctor
12.Wraith
13.Freddy
14.Leatherface
I put legion at 10 on my killer tier list. What’s everybody else’s killer tier list and where would u place legion?
Comments
I would place legion slightly above Freddy on my tier list. I honestly think that Freddy is the worst killer in the game. He has good chase potential but has trouble securing a down, so this is what my tier list would look like:
2. Billy
...
Somewhere at the bottom. Legion
If we're talking with Frank's Mixtape, pretty high. If we're talking without Frank's Mixtape, pretty low.
The issue is how long it takes him to get those downs. He gets downs with no skill involved he will 100% down in a chase.
It just takes so long without franks gens get done...
In all my matches playing as a survivor against Legion, I've only seen him get a 4k once. Most survivors don't care about your power. They just run into you. Playing as he's intended is ironically unplayable, and the only way to play him well is to make the game not think your in a chase. He's #########.
At the very bottom.
If you cheese the chase mechanic he isn't to bad. Usually like 20 - 30 sec downs. If you don't he's really bad vs good survivors.
Legion with good add-ons middle tier
1.Nurse
2.Billy
3.Huntress
4.Clown
5.Myers
6.Doctor
7.Trapper
8.Freddy
9.Legion
10.Leatherface
11.Spirit
12.Hag
13.Wraith
14. Pig
near 5 or 6 for me, I like legion
That's kinda ironic, isn't it? Play as intended and he's garbage (hit and run). Play cheese by exploiting how the chase mechanic work and he's impossible to fight and escape.
O.o my killer list....
1 leatherface (his face camp dc power)
2 nurse
3 billy
4 vertexas
5 spirit
6 Swf
7 next chapters killer
8 huntress
9 Clown
10 Myers
11 doctor
12 wraith
13 legion
14 hag
15 random barrel of fire
16 pig
17 trapper
18 Freddy
19 M Cote with his civ 5 power
20 tydetyme
^ you forgot M. Côte after Freddy.
JK
Added
No no, right after Freddy
Ok
Honestly he deserves 1 cause nothing kills a online game faster then devs who don’t care
Found it lol
Here’s a question when u say were legion is does the perks he brings to the table affect his place?