All RE characters in general should be getting more. Why arent they?
Idk....
The also did Chris dirty. He is the only main RE character who is a legendary. I think he is a victim to the Devs not knowing about a 2nd RE chapter when he was released. It would have been so much more logical to have him release alongside Wesker.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, yes please ๐
Yes please.
All RE characters in general should be getting more. Why arent they?
Idk....
The also did Chris dirty. He is the only main RE character who is a legendary. I think he is a victim to the Devs not knowing about a 2nd RE chapter when he was released. It would have been so much more logical to have him release alongside Wesker.
I want the RPD and leather one.
Tbh all these will look bad as they just took Rebecca's head and put it on a model they made. Her limbs are really bad co pared to Ada.
I think that's where they got her head. You can see her face and neck are one but the rest of the body is even a diff skim tone.
Dnt know how they messed her model up that bad.