AFK killer epidemic?
I played 4 matches of survivor yesterday and 3 of them were afk killers. A friend is also saying he faces at least of 50% of his games against AFK killers, and even other players i find in game comment on the same issue...
I don't play survivor often (too boring), and I've been seeing some afk killers here and there (several scripted ones as well), but not to the point where 3 games in a row were against an AFK.
Is it just me and my friend being unlucky, or is it an actual issue ramping up lately?



Comments
Not something I've noticed. After they introduced MMR almost nobody AFKs anymore.
I have ram into the afk killers often lately as well. Hopefully it is not something leading to something bad like AI accounts.
maybe? the afk pinhead in the last photo was 100% scripted:
if a survivor was in front of him, he's attack. If someone picked and activate the box, he'd rotate u til being in front and teleport.
There's also the "keep spamming m1" afk killers, or the "cloak and uncloak" afk wraiths
Lowering MMR most likely.