Bring back perk randomiser
That one archive challenge during the last event tome which randomised your perks was so chaotic and fun, I’d love if we had that as a permanent feature
That one archive challenge during the last event tome which randomised your perks was so chaotic and fun, I’d love if we had that as a permanent feature
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutly agree.
In the stale meta we have right now, this would be a refreshing alternative.
Same i also think you should get a bloodpoint event if you escape or stop exit gates from being opened. Like 25k bp and call it "Adaptive Killer/Survivor"
i would agree if it wasn't bugged every time
Yes! Omg yes! Feels like x-mass!!!
Now that could be a fun new gamemode. Everyone is dumped into the same trial, one person is chosen at random to play a random killer with a random load-out, and the others play their preferred survivor with a random loadout as well.
Doesn't need to be a separate game mode (with separate queues), the rift challenge was used in live games, this option can be too.
That way you get a new opt-in game mode without upending the current queue pool or mmr system.
Yes, please! It's so fun not knowing what to expect when you load into a match and it also teaches you to appreciate some perks you otherwise wouldn't use.
It will never happen, but I wish player builds were always random, and players needed to pay a bloodpoint tax for each perk they choose to bring into a game (add-ons and items would be free)
A 1000x agree. Especially when soloQ is rough it’s a nice change of pace to give myself a challenge of getting perk value.
It was nice doing a killer daily I haven’t leveled up with 4 perks tho lol
I would love this. Please BHVR 🙏 this would be a fun feature. Please tell us this challenge was a test run for a feature.
I think it also should give you some reward for using it