Give Survivors Health Bars

We literally aren't gonna be able to stop gen regressing and I read everything and it just sounds like a dumpster fire to me, this game has become flat, featureless, and survivor sided. Full of useless cosmetics with no update to gameplay. I am sick of generators period.

I miss when the game was actually scary and challenging years ago. I don't agree with the upcoming changes at all, survivor already feels too easy.

So if Killer's can no longer kick gens after a certain amount of times, why do survivors get to take hit after hit and have no repercussions for mistakes? Would be way more fair if they acted like they were for real injured and not god

Comments

  • I miss when the game was actually scary and challenging years ago. I don't agree with the upcoming changes at all, survivor already feels too easy.


    friend, it´s not old dbd, it´s your older version playing dbd, we can´t have the same feelings anymore, of the game being scary, hard, we didn´t knew about the meta

  • @RFSa09 said:

    I miss when the game was actually scary and challenging years ago. I don't agree with the upcoming changes at all, survivor already feels too easy.

    friend, it´s not old dbd, it´s your older version playing dbd, we can´t have the same feelings anymore, of the game being scary, hard, we didn´t know about the meta

    Right, just all survivors require the premium hand holding experience package I assume. It's a nightmare for killers and candyland for swf

  • Yeah, just let survivors get killed on sight. Killermains at its best.

  • @Chaosrider said:

    Yeah, just let survivors get killed on sight. Killermains at its best.

    You know healthkits exist right? This is to stop survivor god mode, if they are looking to shorten matches with the whole 3 gen thing, survivors need fixing too, to balance killer