Is this supposed to happen?

I just downloaded the ptb today and kate and Feng (who I just purchased yesterday) all the progess I made on them like leveling them up was completely erased like their back to lvl 1!!

And my Leon who I finally got to p4 is back at p3

And I didn't get the BP I spent on it back!!

Is this supposed to happen when you install the ptb?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes, it is.

    The PTB doesn't collect data regarding your progress from the day before, it is taken from way earlier. If you go back to the live servers, everything will be normal.

  • The PTB takes data from the live server from about 2 weeks in the past. Any progress you made in live since then is therefore not visible. At the same time, any progress made in the PTB itself won't transfer back to live, since it's an old save anyway. Once the PTB closes or you switch back to live normally, everything will be back the way it was.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Yes, it is.

    The PTB doesn't collect data regarding your progress from the day before, it is taken from way earlier. If you go back to the live servers, everything will be normal.

    Oh thank God!!

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    I just downloaded the ptb today and kate and Feng (who I just purchased yesterday) all the progess I made on them like leveling them up was completely erased like their back to lvl 1!!

    And my Leon who I finally got to p4 is back at p3

    And I didn't get the BP I spent on it back!!

    Is this supposed to happen when you install the ptb?

    That's normal and also explained at the top of the PTB Patch Notes:

    image.png

    The PTB reflects your progress at the date where it's saved, which is why your very recent progress is not there.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/402263/is-this-supposed-to-happen

    That's normal and also explained at the top of the PTB Patch Notes:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AYRVQK0LR2AW/image.png

    The PTB reflects your progress at the date where it's saved, which is why your very recent progress is not there.

    Lmao I didn't see that.

    Thanks for clarifying though!