If you going to force Survivor to not do Generators
Give something else interactive. Will be like old Eruption where Survivor twiddle thumbs until they can do something. Grim Embrace is going to do that. Also will be miserable if Killer decide to stack will Deadlock and Dead Man Switch. Also stop nerfing Survivor if you keep giving Killer ways to shorten chase time and prevent Objective from going fast.
Comments
The upcoming meta will reward survivors even more for doing gens. Just wait out whatever gen blocking effect is in place or move to the nearest unblocked gen and continue working on it.
Heal, open a chest, cleanse a totem for free points, do your homework, talk to your mother and/or father (Stop ignoring them they love you give them attention), file your taxes, walk your dog, pet your cat. There's plenty of things for you to do for those 16 seconds!
Don't you get it. My Original post is conveying why it's unimmersive as Survivor when you can't do much. Telling me everything after free points is a good reason to uninstall the game. Why play Dead by Daylight when I could do all that instead. Imagine if Breakdown prevented you from Hooking every time a Generator completed. You would be complaining too.
entitled survivor detected
I read OP in Kahns voice from KOTH and can't stop laughing, sorry lol(that's how it's written!) But yeah I agree it's boring. Grim Embrace is nerfed a bit though so I don't see many running it but what do I know ><
Well, as the one person said I could walk the dog but I'm in Manhattan so by the time I get down the elevator to the doorman the time is long passed 😭
gen block perks last a few second, go cleanse a totem, find a hex, bless a totem, open a chest, take a moment to heal everyone, reset and reposition. gens blocked doesn’t mean you have to scoot behind a rock for 30 seconds. it means do something else.