Spooky or Imposing

When it comes to killers, which kinds of visual designs do you like more? Spooky killers like Spirit, Artist & Onryo, or Imposing killers like Nemesis, Oni and Pyramidhead?

Comments

  • I prefer the brutes, but I have absolutely no problem with the spooky-looking Killers and would love some more too.

    The imposing Killers just feel more full of character.

  • Prefer either the normal looking human killers like Trickster, Ghostface & Legion or supernatural killers like Dredge.

  • The Oni scares me the most second only to the Doctor. I can see how the Oni can be both spooky and imposing but he feels super imposing to me.

  • @Smoe said:

    Prefer either the normal looking human killers like Trickster, Ghostface & Legion or supernatural killers like Dredge.

    supernatural for me

  • I love that singularity and the blight are actually scary

    if they made a life-action movie or short based on a recreation of the entity's games such as the trailers i'd definetly want a scary killer to be a part of it rather then an imposing killer.