Cosmetics - Passion Project collection
in Polls
W or L collection?
W or L collection?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Backpacks🤮
Although I dont mind backpacks in DBD, I think they should do what DBD Mobile does and give people the ability to remove them and put them on other cosmetics.
can i get filled in what w or l means?
Edit: wait is it win or loss?
W => Win
L => Lose
Basically do you think the new cosmetic set was good or bad. I personally think it was good.
ok thanks i think its a W (they look like adventurers)
I dont really know about this topic but id prefer they were skins thar you could get by discovering easter eggs that also realeased pieces of lore rather than skins you should pay for cause they're bad and i'm pretty sure that zarinna's skin is a recolor of one of the many skins she has