Guys, balance your maps for both sides, or kill-switch all map offerings.
This is quite a big suggestion to improve your game for every player.
Personaly, I don't want to bring "Sacrificial Ward" every time I play the game as a killer. When I play killer - I'm tired of playing on a survivor sided maps (you know which ones I'm talking about).
There are the maps, that no matter how you play - you will lose, if you're not playing the strongest killers, or unexperienced survivors. (Haddonfield houses)
So until you make changes and balances in map design - kill-switch the map offerings. This at least will help reduce the ammount of very negative expirience.
They are doing nothing, but brings toxicity, salt, and a really bad expirience.
This is the third time I'm making a post about it.
Comments
^^^^ This.
The ratio of Survivors to Killers is 4/1. A survivor is BOUND TO bring a map offering most of the time
LOL