Blood web
I am a prestige 44 and hardly ever get anything good what prestige level do we need to get purple healing and cakes and bloody party streamers? You rarely even give pink dressings green healing kits etc.
I am a prestige 44 and hardly ever get anything good what prestige level do we need to get purple healing and cakes and bloody party streamers? You rarely even give pink dressings green healing kits etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FRR I can't ever get nothing nice I prestiged my Ada and got like 12 medkits and 7 toolboxes that were brown and I was going for any items.
It's getting ridiculous
Yup. I spent so much bp the other day trying to find red twine of all things - an uncommon map addon. It may as well have been ultra rare. They need to give the blood web a good lookover.
Once upon a time it wasn't difficult at all to get rare add-ons and items. Before the second Prestige rework you weren't forced to Prestige every time you finished Level 50. Just another reason why the current Prestige system is still totally pointless beyond unlocking the perks.
tbh we should be able to purchase directly what we want instead of using the bloodweb to collect 472638 addons and 846262 offerings we will never use... It's just a waste of bloodpoints
Also would love to hit a million BPs and just purchase an entire prestige level and not sit there on the Blood web hitting that button in the center 50 times...