A "surrender" button for killers would be nice

To make this suggestion, I must first tell what has just happened to me.
The Pale Rose, when about 10 minutes of play have elapsed I hooked three survivors and only a Claudette is alive with 4 gens remaining, so no hatch for her. I started patrolling the gens and spotted her in the boat twice, I chased her, hit her once and lost her in the undergrowth. I continue patrolling and about 15 minutes have passed and I didn't spot her, I waited still in a place for two mins, patroll again and I notice she hadn't tried to repair any gen, I was getting bored and tempted to DC but I added her to friends in steam to tell I let her win, she finally ended a generator, the hatch opened and GG. But when I finished that game I have thinked "What if the Claudette wouldn''t accept my friend request?" Maybe I would still be playing that game and getting bored or finally got tired and DC losing time and more than 30k BP. It happened to me two more times, but the other times the survivor simply got suicided and suicided.

The real problem is: a game ends when the survivor want, not when the killer want, it's unfair. If a survivor want to end the game he only have go in front of the killer and get two hits to get hooked, but if a killer want to end a game only can disconect, losing all the BP earned and the pips. So, a "surrender" button or something similar for the killer would be nice.

PS: Sorry for my english, is not my native language.

Comments

  • It shouldn't really be "surrender" since I dont think lore-wose the killers would surrender or even have the entity let them surrender. Maybe make it like a "end trial". It can only be used in end game because the entity got bored of watching a hide and seek game instead of the thrill of the hunt. It wouldnt be like a DC since it can only be used once the game went on for too long or the gens are all done 
  • We killers NEVER surrender to the prey! Just keep looking and when you find it you bathe in its blood
  • @RoKrueger said:
    We killers NEVER surrender to the prey! Just keep looking and when you find it you bathe in its blood

    Dear lord...

  • Hopefully when we get an end game fix the Dev's also do something to prevent or atleast minimize a stealth stalemate. Yeah there are perks, but you can't predict a stubborn opponent and against smart survivors you can't afford to be wasting slots.
  • Why should the Killer surrender? Its really backwards, thats like arresting cops for handling criminals correctly. He did his job, the salty survivor should be punished for breaking the games rules instead. Though It'd be better if BHVR would fix hostage taking with game mechanics instead of manually banning them.
  • I agree with the thought, the amount of times I have had to search maps for last survivor, or 2, because I have the remaining gens easily covered and they just won't show come out of hiding. I think a mutual quit might be the way? Or maybe games can have time limits, maybe some kind of entity parameter that reveals locations of players that arent "playing" But definitely domething. It shouldn't be left to the players to have open communication channels in order to arrange an ending!