Killer Survey
I want to know who the top three most boring and annoying killers are to play against at the moment.
For me personally, the most boring killers are in order:
- Skull Merchant
- Xenomorph
- Singularity
I want to know who the top three most boring and annoying killers are to play against at the moment.
For me personally, the most boring killers are in order:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of all time:
1) Caitlyn 3Genner II
2) Slog Merchant III
3) Skull Merchant I
Right now:
1) Slog Merchant III
2) Knight
3) Trickster
1) Skull merchant
2) Trickster
3) Hit and run - recourse breaker - Wraith
We already have this survey(s). Here is one.
So right now it would be:
#1: Skull Merchant
#2: Trickster
#3: Clown
#4: Hag
#5: Knight
My personal:
#1: Skull Merchant
#2: Twins
#3: Nurse (if they are good, what is 90% the time)
Smerch knight then both trap killers
Hillbilly
Mastermind
Blight
Skull merchant
Blight
Wesker
In terms of boring Killers:
1. The Legion
2. The Twins
3. The Pig
These three can be fun some times, but generally these are the Killers that you know what to expect when you face them and - in my trials at least - they often play the same way.
Blight, Sadako, Trickster.
Skull Merchant
Pinhead
Knight
Ghostface
Blight
Trickster
Most boring:
Most annoying? That's a hard one since it really comes down to who's playing the killer, but I personally hate to see:
Shoutout to hook-trapping Hags, camping Bubba’s, and iri-head Huntresses.
Funny, I actually forgot about Pinhead! Haha! I hate versing him, too, but he’s such a rarity these days that he’s a non-issue for me.
Boring
1. Legion - Terrible aesthetic, toxic and sweaty every time.
2. Nurse - Unplayable if they're decent
3. Skull Merchant - Only faced 2 so can't put them top. Awful aesthetic.
Annoying
1. Doctor (Dr no skill will see you now)
2. Pinhead (Solo stomper)
3. Legion - Just counters evasive plays by pallet vaulting and being stabbed every 4 minutes is annoying.
* Shoutout to plague, throwing up noises every 30 secs is and being unable to stop it annoying af.
@sonata93
Honestly, he's so boring to go against unless it's someone who's got time as Pinhead. I've played against a few who can't aim his chains and it the matches just feel like such a slog!
boring
1 Legion: The master of repetition
2 Freddy: Forgettable matches
3 Trapper: slow walking through a havey grass area.....extremely nerve inducing yet somehow boring at the same time. If this guy was even remotely strong he would be quite hated.
Annoying
1 Spirit: unhook and u hear the phase back immediately.
2 clown: pretty much abomination all the way around with bad counter play.
3 Trickster: Counter play to situational and annoying chuckles
And it isn't because I think he is a bad killer or anything, but because he is far and away the killer I face the most, often times several in a row
Boring:
Annoying:
I think a lot of people listing Wesker as boring are conflating being sick of him with him being a boring killer to face. In a vacuum, he's very fun to face. But as with all things, moderation is necessary.