If you’re not gonna hook trade, why don’t you leave?

I see this more often than not, that it’s endgame, I’m in struggle mode and everyone is surrounding hook just watching me and the killer. I always just end up dying on hook and the killer gets 1-2 more kills from this.

why don’t you just leave?

Comments

  • This annoys the crap out of me

    and it’s usually the really bad killer who suddenly gets a 4k because of it

  • in end game it's still fine, but i get few incurable diseases after seeing multiple teammates crouching or running around a killer camping my hook. no ace/nea/feng/leon, the killer won't instantly get annoyed at you and stop camping the hook when you tbag them from 30 meters away, for half of the hook stage timer.

  • Everyone wants to help the hooked survivor, but no one wants to risk getting caught and killed.

  • Often times I won't go for the hooked survivor right away if I am on death hook, however if somebody tanks the hit from the killer I will wait around to unhook during the weapon wipe cooldown

  • Sometimes I'm waiting for the killer to make a mistake. The intention may not be to trade. Just waiting for an opportunity, and if it doesn't come, cut the losses

  • ... Because we want to try and get as many of us out as possible. Normally I don't mind taking the risk as long as it's well coordinated but it's trying to find out who is going to do what with no Comms etc.

    I understand it less when someone just stands in the exit gates and doesn't leave when I'm on death hook. What are you expecting me to do? Just go.