My wishlist for 2019
-New gamemode
-More map crossovers with the clown
-More licensed chapters (pls do Chucky)
-Scream skin for the legion
-Different basement according to the map
-Last but not least, more survivors on my hooks ![]()
-New gamemode
-More map crossovers with the clown
-More licensed chapters (pls do Chucky)
-Scream skin for the legion
-Different basement according to the map
-Last but not least, more survivors on my hooks ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice, a thread I can get behind.
New game mode would be interesting, not massively in favour of it as some things ruin lobby queues anyway but we'll see if they can pull it off.
Hopefully at the end of March the last DLC for this road map will be released and I hope they take a month to design more maps to introduce for places like Lerys/Estate/Crotus so you aren't guarenteed certain maps with offerings.
And I'd love map specific basements, would be hot as ######### on lerys to have the basement as a morgue.
The other things on your list are neither here or there for me, they aren't things I would oppose but also things I don't care much about.
Hope 2019 brings you all your kills ;D
I wouldn't mind another licensed killer or licensed cosmetics.
It would be nice for another licensed killer, i am not sure how chucky would work. *s
I think the Legion is a combination of what Chucky would be (the feral frenzy feels Chucky-ish) and Ghostface (with the multiple personalities) so I think neither is likely to happen.
Even bigger jaws is more likely the next killer lol.
Family Guy reference I vote up
Literally not one thing I disagree with here.
- More cosmetics for Claudette, my main gurl. I have 27/52 and intend to get the rest, along with everything for the Spirit.
- Classes? Like, things that are character specific.
- A functional game.
- A happy and productive year for those at BHVR and everyone that plays with me. Actually extend that to everyone, if they deserve happiness of course.
- For Mathieu to meme himself some more.
More emotes! Scantily clad killers and survivors doing the Party boy routine!
More balance! May solos, swf, and killers all meet in balance, finally.
Bbq to be on the shrine.
Legion being brought to spirit levels. Hell, all killers being made more viable.
Honestly the fun needs to be cranked up, and be more likely to survivors and killers when they walk into a trial.
Chases, hooks, escapes, sacrifices! Long, eventful matches!
P.s. a button the killer can press that will shoot a big red rocket up the asses of survivors that won't leave when there's no more danger. I.e. camping the gates.
And I guess it could rocket them out of the match, too.
I agree with everything except more licensed killers. I much prefer BHVR's original creations vs killers from popular culture. Not to mention with BHVR killers you can buy them via shards versus having to pay for them. BHVR should stick to making original killers. More room for custom cosmetics and creative leeway aswell.
that's why I think they just should make a ghostface skin in stead of like a whole new chapter or something
Ghost face.....legion, is there much difference? i don't think they could get the liscence....
Doctor: A subbasement that they kept the worst of criminals in, with interrogation rooms, one-way glass in several rooms, and the office/study of the Doctor
Clown: A Theme Park or 3 Ring Circus Map would be amazing!
Huntress: War Trenches
Hag: The Village
The Spirit: A subway station/ Street Market
The Legion: A Snowy Mountain Pass OR the High School
The Nurse: An inside map that was the psyche ward before it caught fire that's a two story level.
Trapper: A mining cave system
*I'd love to see a Jungle map and a Desert Map
Maybe you can open puzzle boxes to get keys/stones that you insert into an alter, and once all the keys/stones have been retrieved and put in place you can open a portal out?
a sacrificial stone bed alter where they are impaled
a pyre to tie them to the stake
a pit to throw survivors down into would be cool
maybe a quicksand pit?
I'd just settle on less bugs and dedicated servers with little hiccups (hopefully we wont get server downtime and crap like that)