Some interesting changes to perks and others
Hello everyone,
I'm taking the liberty of writing here with a few ideas (not necessarily good or bad, just participating).
I will detail step by step. I have a killer point of view but a little more survivor.
Killer power:
- Demogorgon: The demogorgon's ability to launch itself forward should be reviewed, as this killer can launch its power in 0.1 seconds without charging, and during gameplay this becomes difficult as it quickly gains the upper hand.
- The deathslinger: The deathslinger reloads far too quickly, so when I'm in a game with this killer, I reload very quickly and can chain together several shots with add-ons, and this becomes complicated for the survivors. I know this has been covered, but it's just my opinion.
- The blight: Let's not talk about this character who is the fear of every survivor, and yet he's hard to play ... but the possibility of being able to rush and turn at 90 degrees is really constraining.
- Sadako: I know an update is planned, but players who only play with teleports and mori, I find this game mode really lame. IShe doesn't even hunt anymore, which is a shame.
- Mastermind: The zones should be reviewed when this killer runs straight at someone. In fact, when you run and cross a window (and you've already crossed the window), he manages to catch you, even though you're at the bottom (if you fall) or 1 meter away.
- Chuky: His rush is far too long and should be shortened. As a killer,I've always won thanks to this power and I don't give survivors a chance.
Survivor perks:
- Laurie Strode: Decisive strike: This perk is really useless, the three seconds don't allow survivors to escape.
- Feng Min: Alkert : The seconds should be increased to 10 or 8, as I find the time far too short ...
- Detective David Tapp: Stake Out : We'd have to increase the % to 2 to see if that would change anything, as this perk is non-existent and nobody plays it.
- Jeff : Distortion: Can you increase the tokens to a maximum of 4 or 5? There are far too many aura skills and it's sometimes impossible to increase tokens because there are too many perk combos that instantly delete tokens (Chili, Dredge aura perk, Knight aura perk, Nemesis aura perk etc.).
Killer perks:
- The Doctor: Overcharge: This perk should be given a cooldown. Indeed, the killer can destroy the generator without having a cooldown of a few seconds. And when this perk is mixed with other generator skills, it becomes horrible to manage.
- The clown: Pop Goes the Weasel : The perk is at 45 seconds, can we increase it to 50 seconds because, when this skill is used with "eruption", Scourge hook: Flood of rage and call of brine , the generator goes back to 0. There are a lot of players who use this combo and it pays off enormously.
- The xenomorph: Ultimate Weapon: This perk is really fun to play, but I find it extremely strong when I play it. The seconds should be increased from 30 to 40 or 45. I often trigger this skill against survivors and find it too powerful when combined with other skills.
- The knight: Nowhere to hide: For me, this perk should be active around the generator but not around the killer, it's really a skill that for me is in the current meta. It's far too powerful, since killers can use it all the time, continuously, with no recovery time, and I find it a really effective advantage when combined with other skills.
- Dredge: Darkness Revealed: This is a very good perk, but when it comes to seeing around every locker on the map, it seems a little too easy. I think a "perimeter" should be defined around the locker where the killer opens the locker. For example: I open a locker, I can see the survivors around the perimeter of the open locker.
Ideas for new Survivor perks :
- A perk that lets you pick up bits of broken pallets so you can build one in a specific place. But only one per game.
- A perk to create a trap (to trap a locker, for example) that the killer could catch and blind him for a few seconds.
Ideas for offerings:
- The offering system is already in the list of your new updates, but I'd still like to give an opinion, even if it won't please everyone.
- There are three types of putrid oak (yellow, green and purple). Would it be possible to have the same for survivors? To balance things out? What about other offerings?
- Will there be an offering to ward off the exit doors? Indeed, I've noticed that the doors are sometimes stuck together, preventing the last survivor from doing anything to get out. It's a bit of a security system for the killer.
- Will there be pink offerings?
Ideas for survivor items:
- I've just upgraded my character to level 100, but the problem is that I have a lot of healing kits. Would it be possible to set up a "service" that could exchange a set number of items for one of a higher rank? Example: I have 10 brown care kits, and I can exchange them for a yellow care kit? 10 yellow for 1 green etc. ..
Ideas for improving the map:
- I find that trees, hills and breakable doors aren't really used on the map. Why can't trees be used? With a perk? Trap breakable doors? Put something on a tree by a survivor? etc.
Of course, there's more of a survivor aspect, as mentioned above, but these are just ideas.
I wish you all a happy new year :)
Comments
I agree that alert's aura revealing time can be increased
DS will get changes on June(maybe). Also Ultimate Weapon.
I think Distortion is fine. Killers usually don't bring 3 or 4 aura perks, and wanting to block all the killer perks with a single perk might feel...somewhat greedy?
Stake Out is also fine as it is. It is super strong when it is combined with Hyperfocus.
Overcharge needs to be buffed.
I am confused with what you are trying to say with Pop. Are you saying the timer for Pop should be increased? It doesn't seem like that because you are saying Pop is too strong when it is used with other gen regression perks. I think Pop is fine as it is right now.
I also wish you have happy new year :)
Tell me you're a fanatic survivor main without telling me you're a fanatic survivor main.
Dude seriously said Deathslinger should have his reload time increased. Although his base reload time recently got buffed just because of how reload speed add-on reliant he was.
And he said Demogorgon's shred was unbalanced? I'm 99% sure he's the most balanced killer in the entire game, agreed upon by every survivor and killer.
I don't even list the rest, it's just constant killer & killer perk nerfs, with lots of survivor & survivor perk buffs.
Darkness revealed does not need a nerf, its already a very map dependant perk.