She needs quality of life improvements to be made more appealing. Maybe traps hinder you or something. Also maybe get rid of the trap range add-ons because they actually make it harder to get hits.
I think she is in an ok spot, flashlights not being usable against her is quite the buff, it got somewhat evened out by the swipe away thing. I would say though that it is quite time consuming as survivor to do that, as a trade off to being more safe than triggering the trap and running away instantly. You have to know where the trap is, crouch walk in and whipe it away, and basically only do that while the Hag is far enough away to not interrupt you, as this would basically give her a free hit. I think it was a good idea to have these two ways to get rid of traps: an easier, less risky way that takes a bit longer and a riskier less safe way that is rather fast. Depending on the situation you can decide which choice you want to make.
The only thing I would change about her is placing traps under hooks... Because that just should not be a thing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not comfortable with the speed survivors can easily remove my traps.
She needs quality of life improvements to be made more appealing. Maybe traps hinder you or something. Also maybe get rid of the trap range add-ons because they actually make it harder to get hits.
Survivors being able to delete her traps without flashlights wasn't a good change, in my opinion.
I think she is in an ok spot, flashlights not being usable against her is quite the buff, it got somewhat evened out by the swipe away thing. I would say though that it is quite time consuming as survivor to do that, as a trade off to being more safe than triggering the trap and running away instantly. You have to know where the trap is, crouch walk in and whipe it away, and basically only do that while the Hag is far enough away to not interrupt you, as this would basically give her a free hit. I think it was a good idea to have these two ways to get rid of traps: an easier, less risky way that takes a bit longer and a riskier less safe way that is rather fast. Depending on the situation you can decide which choice you want to make.
The only thing I would change about her is placing traps under hooks... Because that just should not be a thing.
It's not like she's weak, she's just really basic when she could be so much more.
I played The Hag at high MMR .
And ... this killer is pretty GOOD to be honest, like solid A tier, but ... BUT ... BUT ....
Yeah, if player use the mic and they ears ... yup this is really counterable ...
more traps