Do Survivors run slower when looking backwards?
I don’t know why but every time I look back it feels like my character runs slower than when I am looking forwards. This isn’t a thing right? As long as you’re running then the speed is the same right?
I don’t know why but every time I look back it feels like my character runs slower than when I am looking forwards. This isn’t a thing right? As long as you’re running then the speed is the same right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You dont run slower, but you are more likely to be caught on objects since you are not looking ahead to see where you are going.
The most ideal thing is to periodically check to see where you are going but still keeping your focus on having LOS on the Killer.
Right I get that. I was just wondering if speeds were different. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
If you play on controller keep in mind you might get slower when you change directions on your joystick or if you don’t push it to the maximum. It’s unlikely this is really noticeable when running since you probably circle the joystick around but in my experience there are edge cases where this makes a difference in ‚speed‘ or rather acceleration..
This exactly might be it thank you so much for answering.
It’s the reason why I am always asking for improved controller settings in-game! Something like response curve and deadzone adjustments would bridge the gap a little bit between controller and KB&M