Do you target lock onto high prestige characters?

It took me a long time to get near 70 prestige on my main survivor. My others are 1-3 to share perks. My prestige means nothing to how well I play. You'd think I'd be good, right? Wrong. I just focused on one survivor. I'm also devotion 9. I play at least twice a week, 1 to 2 hour sessions since March 22. You'd think I'd be good, right? I'm ok. I get sacrificed a lot. I mostly try to throw myself between the killer and a survivor that went down in 5 seconds at 5 gens.

Comments

  • Nope. I don't give a damn about prestige levels, not mine nor anyone else's.

  • As killer, I don't even really pay attention to the lobby that much. Even when I do notice a high prestige I usually forget who it was during the game (presuming they all aren't high prestige).

    However, I can imagine that its possible some killers would target the top prestige as kind of a proving point to show off, but also imagine they avoid the top prestige to take out the weaker players first.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Nope. I don't give a damn about prestige levels, not mine nor anyone else's.

    what they said.

  • On my p100s I get told in chat that they loved the challenge, and they did try to target me specifically.

    Some don't say anything and the game seems normal, other times I get tunneled. Seems to be a mix.

    When I play Chucky I don't target anyone, it's just who I come across.

  • Yeah. Sometimes it's kind of funny. 3 flashlights in the lobby. Gaudy cosmetics. Killer brings heavy determination and all survivors sacrificed at 4 gens without an ounce of flashlight spent. Sometimes it's so one sided I just want to give up. If the killer brings a mori, I do my best to take it in an open area. Or sometimes the killer gets a 4k at 4 gens with one yellow perk.

  • Nah. What lights up my neurons is map offerings. Most teams that bring a map offering and win act absolutely vile in chat after. Often when they lose too. SWFs tend to bring it more often. So I brace myself for a real tough match, and whatever happens happens.

    I don't pay attention to prestige unless there's multiple P100s, that often means SWF.

  • @baharuto48 said:

    It took me a long time to get near 70 prestige on my main survivor. My others are 1-3 to share perks. My prestige means nothing to how well I play. You'd think I'd be good, right? Wrong. I just focused on one survivor. I'm also devotion 9. I play at least twice a week, 1 to 2 hour sessions since March 22. You'd think I'd be good, right? I'm ok. I get sacrificed a lot. I mostly try to throw myself between the killer and a survivor that went down in 5 seconds at 5 gens.

    No, tbh i share the bp between all charecters almost equally, since i don't care about bloody cosmetics or prestige icons.

  • I forget about prestige the instant the match starts, so that should probably tell you enough.

  • No, but if it's a lobby of 3-4 P100 SWFs then I'm gonna bring my best and dirtiest perks and I'm coming for them cheeks. C'mere! Damn pallets! Giddyup cowboy! wahoo! ๐Ÿ˜‚