Disgustingly Scary game mode

I honestly think that this would be one of the better modes for BHVR to add into DBD since this mode could actually have the chance to make the game scary again(especially if the killer is a stealth killer like Myers and Ghostface).


Also, off topic, can we all agree that the "Giant" mode is the lesser idea out of all the proposed modes? It's literally just normal DBD, but with giant killer models and tiny survivor models.

Comments

  • @Azulra said:

    I honestly think that this would be one of the better modes for BHVR to add into DBD since this mode could actually have the chance to make the game scary again(especially if the killer is a stealth killer like Myers and Ghostface).

    Also, off topic, can we all agree that the "Giant" mode is the lesser idea out of all the proposed modes? It's literally just normal DBD, but with giant killer models and tiny survivor models.

    I hope they make an update to bring back the old Dbd atmosphere. From what I‘ve seen it looked far better back then.

  • I hope we don‘t just get night fall

  • @jonifire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400447/disgustingly-scary-game-mode

    I hope they make an update to bring back the old Dbd atmosphere. From what I‘ve seen it looked far better back then.

    It did, and it would be ideal to bring it back.

    We can only hope they will.

  • @Azulra said:

    I honestly think that this would be one of the better modes for BHVR to add into DBD since this mode could actually have the chance to make the game scary again(especially if the killer is a stealth killer like Myers and Ghostface).

    Also, off topic, can we all agree that the "Giant" mode is the lesser idea out of all the proposed modes? It's literally just normal DBD, but with giant killer models and tiny survivor models.

    Giant mode sounds more fun than disgustingly scary, although worst one was definitely VIP.


    @jonifire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400447/disgustingly-scary-game-mode

    I hope they make an update to bring back the old Dbd atmosphere. From what I‘ve seen it looked far better back then.

    I hope they don't, it looked god awful.

  • @jonifire said:

    I hope we don‘t just get night fall

    They said that the map would be completely shrouded in heavy fog and darkness so it likely won't-

  • Like, any page which included 2v8 was an instant click from me. I really want that and you could finally play Killer with someone.

  • They could do something like Vermintide is doing: each week give us a new mutator that changed the game in a more or less significant manner and award everyone who completes like 5 games with the mutator 300k BP. Afterwards your sides incentive counter for the mutator games will always be +50%, so peeps can farm it if they want, but it will never be balanced in any way.

  • @Azulra said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3610816#Comment_3610816

    They said that the map would be completely shrouded in heavy fog and darkness so it likely won't-

    I hope that’s true