Do you think some people have been playing too long and this game isn't for them anymore?

Comments

  • This happens with any game.

    Though I think burnout has a major part in it but I dont think people are willing to accept that they might need a break from the game.

  • Many people take occasional breaks from the game. For example, i took a couple of breaks this year and came back during events. Only to find out why i took a break in the first place: our beloved community. So another break it is.

  • Being burnt out of things is a part of human nature. This doesn't just apply to Dead by Daylight, or video games, but various things in life. It's completely normal.

    For example, I get burnt out of DBD around the middle of 2022 and took a year-long break from it, then came back to it about a month ago.