If you could have 1 built in perk

1 built in for all survivors 
1 built in for all killers 

what would they be and why?

Comments

  • None ... not on survivors nor killers.

    Why? Well, because it probably would lead to imbalance of the game. And when you add "build in perks" to both sides, what is even the point then? Just leave it to "normal perks" you can choose and everybody can use whatever he/she want to play with.

  • Built in surveillance for killers

    And for survs they get built in spinechill 

    I chose these because they are the perks i think suck the most and usually dont help either side do anything worthwhile.
  • Like, what I would just prefer for myself or in general?

    On Killers, BBQ and Chili. Not only for the amazing BP boost but also because it would free up a slot on every single one of my Killers. The Aura reading, I dont care.

    On Survivor, either Pharmacy or Spine Chill. Pharmacy, instead of guaranteeing a medkit on your first search, I would add the prerequisite of searching a chest while injured. Spine Chill, since the UI is what I use this perk for, maybe make it so that the edges of the screen turn red, or Entity legs appear on them.

  • On Killers? Spies from the Shadows. Right now useless perk, outclassed by Whispers. Also Crows need something more interactive with them.

    For Survivors? I’d say “We’re gonna make it” i don’t play surv aloy so may have got the name wrong, but it gives a healing speed boost towards recently safe unhooked survivors
  • Survivors: Left Behind (rebalance, and then remove the hatch?)

    Killers: Whispers (but give it a deadzone)

  • Bond, Aftercare

    Enduring, Ruin, Sloppy
  • Milo said:
    Bond, Aftercare

    Enduring, Ruin, Sloppy
    I think that every survivor having built in bond would be incredibly op for very obvious reasons, however that’s just imho  Thanks for the comment though!
  • Survivors: I'd like them to be able to ice skate on a pallet hit
    For killers: I'd like them to inflict constant spewing blood, even after healing.

    I haven't played for a while. Maybe I'll get lucky.

  • Survivors: I'd like them to be able to ice skate on a pallet hit
    For killers: I'd like them to inflict constant spewing blood, even after healing.

    I haven't played for a while. Maybe I'll get lucky.

    Lololol 
  • For killers i'd say we should remove those perks that only boost a stat unconditionally instead adding something new
    (Enduring, brutal strength, unrelenting, shadowborn)

    Also agree that crows should be fed some caffeine to get startled easier again.

  • For killers --> BBQ

    For survivors --> Bond

    I don't know about the balance though. I feel like I need to use both of them and it would open a perk slot for me.

  • NOED. It's easy enough for survivors to cleanse at higher ranks so you hate to waste a perk slot on it but every once in a while it just works out so perfectly.

  • Survivors: Kindred
    Killers: Spies from the Shadows

  • Blood Warden
    Saboteur

  • Killer: Shadowborn

    Survivor: Bond

  • Killer: Fire Up with buffed up stats and rework the current fire up or Brutal Strength

    Survivor: Bond because I like knowing where my teammates are and it'll help bridge the gap between solo and swf

  • Survivor: Kindred (obviously)

    Killer: Ruin. (it just makes sense for ruin to be built in, it'd sort out genrushing a bit.)

  • Killer: Fire Up with buffed up stats and rework the current fire up or Brutal Strength

    Survivor: Bond because I like knowing where my teammates are and it'll help bridge the gap between solo and swf

    Okay here’s my take on the whole bond thing agreeing while disagreeing. Swf already have expected known whereabouts of their teammates, if they have built in bond this increases their “awareness” even more. Leading to what could be a fairly high disadvantage for the killer. Would be great for solos though. That’s just my 2 cents though.
  • @HeroLives said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Killer: Fire Up with buffed up stats and rework the current fire up or Brutal Strength

    Survivor: Bond because I like knowing where my teammates are and it'll help bridge the gap between solo and swf

    Okay here’s my take on the whole bond thing agreeing while disagreeing. Swf already have expected known whereabouts of their teammates, if they have built in bond this increases their “awareness” even more. Leading to what could be a fairly high disadvantage for the killer. Would be great for solos though. That’s just my 2 cents though.

    Yeah of course it would cause that, but then we can buff killers more since survivors in general have more information about the others. We'll buff the killers accordingly to the survivor buffs as well

  • @HeroLives said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Killer: Fire Up with buffed up stats and rework the current fire up or Brutal Strength

    Survivor: Bond because I like knowing where my teammates are and it'll help bridge the gap between solo and swf

    Okay here’s my take on the whole bond thing agreeing while disagreeing. Swf already have expected known whereabouts of their teammates, if they have built in bond this increases their “awareness” even more. Leading to what could be a fairly high disadvantage for the killer. Would be great for solos though. That’s just my 2 cents though.

    Yeah of course it would cause that, but then we can buff killers more since survivors in general have more information about the others. We'll buff the killers accordingly to the survivor buffs as well

    That just creates imbalance to solve
    imbalance. Which is insanity.
  • @HeroLives said:
    1 built in for all survivors 
    1 built in for all killers 

    what would they be and why?

    I'm not saying any perks should be built in because that may cause imbalance, but if there HAD to be a built-in perk for each side, it would be:

    Killer: BBQ and Chili for anti-tunnel/anti-camp
    Survivor: Kindred to help balance SWF and solo survivors.

  • Survivors : DS
    Killers : NOED
    Let the chaos begin... :lol:
  • I’d have built in Botany Knowledge, but lessened to only include the efficiency. I’m a fan of Class based games, and from Claudette’s description she seems focused on healing. But due to my want to be stealthy I’m often already destroying two perk slots with Urban Evasion or Iron Will.
  • @HellDescent said:
    bbq,wglf

    came here to post this. Can always use more points.

  • Kindred for survivors and Bitter Murmur for killers.

  • @SadonicShadow said:

    @HellDescent said:
    bbq,wglf

    came here to post this. Can always use more points.

    lol - me too.... anything to ease the grind! :D

  • BBQ and WGLF BP bonus.

    As for why, well grinding is annoying with how expensive level 50 webs are for addon reliant killers

  • Without being OP: Deerstalker
    Being OP: Enduring
  • Franklin's Demise lmao
  • KingB said:
    Franklin's Demise lmao
    Evil ideas be in thy head