Anyone else gonna dress up only in Christmas fits?

I already dressed up all my survivor mains in christmas fits (David,Felix,Yui,Leon and Vittorio) ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope to see every Survivor and Killer player in those cozy fits as well, happy Snowskull fights! โ„๏ธ โ›„๏ธ

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yeah. This holiday event I'm playing Zarina and Elodie with their onesies, and Yun-Jin with her Xmas outfit.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    I already dressed up all my survivor mains in christmas fits (David,Felix,Yui,Leon and Vittorio) ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope to see every Survivor and Killer player in those cozy fits as well, happy Snowskull fights! โ„๏ธ โ›„๏ธ

    Yes of course! Happy Bone Chill!

  • I do it every year. I am lucky Dweet has three Christmas outfits.

  • Winter Sprinter Meg ๐Ÿ™‹

  • I support this as killer by discriminating survivors who don't dress warm. I can't have them running around in the cold in mini-skirts and cut tops! I send them back to the campfire as soon as possible.

  • As soon as December hit, the sweaters came back out.

  • @Evan_ said:

    I support this as killer by discriminating survivors who don't dress warm. I can't have them running around in the cold in mini-skirts and cut tops! I send them back to the campfire as soon as possible.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Everyone can post their Christmas fits in here ๐Ÿ˜

    Iโ€™ll post mine later tonight :)

  • I admit I'm more Halloween than Holiday time... but fortunately DbD makes the holidays spoopy, which I personally approve of lol

    I adore Krampus Trapper, so this time of year that cosmetic is thrown on immediately... meanwhile on the Survivor side, my Dwight is ready to enter the frosty fray:

    20231215162534_1.jpg

    (which, to be fair, this is my irl level of "festive"... merry, but scary ๐Ÿ˜† all my festive wear this time of year is either Krampus-related, or "scary holiday" attire)