WE NEED MORE MAPS AND blizzard snow/rain/thunderstorm/windy/lava/ tornado/hurricane in it

we need maps for the ring and clown/survivor and freddy and THE CANNIBAL/survivor and THE CENOBITE/survivor and need more animals in CROTUS PRENN ASYLUM map and rework SILENT HILL map and rework SPRINGWOOD map and rework RACCOON CITY map and have

blizzard snow/rain/thunderstorm/windy/lava/ tornado/hurricane in it

Comments

  • I won't argue against more maps and cool features for them but I would prefer they figure out map balance first. Bedham, the game, and garden of pain still exist after all.

  • I would like more wheater effects.

    I like the rain in Red Forest and the snow in Ormond. Even if it is subtle. It is atmospheric.

    I know it shouldn´t be to loud but a little Lightning and Thunder in the back of a dark map would be awesome i think.

  • @mightymouse said:

    we need maps for the ring and clown/survivor and freddy and THE CANNIBAL/survivor and THE CENOBITE/survivor and need more animals in CROTUS PRENN ASYLUM map and rework SILENT HILL map and rework SPRINGWOOD map and rework RACCOON CITY map and have

    blizzard snow/rain/thunderstorm/windy/lava/ tornado/hurricane in it

    I'm just thinking of a Nintendo Switch trying to run any of those effects. Prolly melt and slide off onto the floor.

    Maybe in a DBD2 someday?

  • I agree, it would not be a bad idea to make new Ormond map that is a bunch of cabins in a snowstorm.

    Reduced visibility is not something they have considered for a new map and idd like to see it.

    Then if the map turns out to be a horrible idea, the weather can be returned to normal and we just have a regular snow cabin map.

    Its definitely an idea that bHVR should try make one map with, and keep it for a while, making sure they can use the map without snowstorm should that program fail.