Pallet and Gen - RNG creating extremely strong pallets
Yesterday i played a game on Hawkins with (who would have guessed) Piggy.
I found this gen-pallet combination.
This is a "god" - pallet created by gen rng. There is no way to play aruond this pallet.
Is this spawn intended? Have you guys found similar spawns? I found this to be very interesting.

Comments
Never found this pallet on my matches, but Im not surprised, its an outdated map in terms of gameplay, it has lot of things to improve/fix. Right now I feel this map its more nostalgia of a good era, than any other thing, but despite everything, most of the times feels more killer sided as every other indoor map so a few good pallets kinda balances a lot of other things maybe? I dont know its kinda late and I still havent drank my tea.
That‘s just Hawkins
As someone that has played Hawkins pre leaving, no. That not normal.