Music Thread
What are you listening to? Is there a feeling, message, or song you’d like to share? Post music that you enjoy down below! 🎶❤️🔥
What are you listening to? Is there a feeling, message, or song you’d like to share? Post music that you enjoy down below! 🎶❤️🔥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A few more songs I've been enjoying recently:
https://youtu.be/nvUSwTO0j0k?si=x3OaP5sgZbPSDBwU"Sad Cowboy" by Goat Girl
https://youtu.be/Mhy-ozPkiDE?si=sW4AkMLx-zZc6XYh"Duet" by Everything Everything
https://youtu.be/yks_5WQFQGs?si=h7i18tUCjQAAvz0m"Homewrecker" by Vera Ellen
https://youtu.be/phSkbBZelCw?si=P4rBgPA37RBOF311"100% Endurance" by Yard Act
https://youtu.be/r-tCf6Is3sY?si=0gBsIDcV5VbVHSiv"The Rip" by Porridge Radio
https://youtu.be/QlUyiSpx72k?si=whr3hl8GxaKK7evd"Walks Alone" by Cows
I'm waiting for my Spotify Wrapped to come out!
But in the meantime I'm back into The Toxic Avenger and Myles Kennedy!
I completely forgot this album exists, didn't listen it for maybe 4 years. Thank you for remind me about this beauty <3
The Killers are my #1 band by amount of plays, even if don't listen them too often now. Still super proud of my photo with mr Flowers <3
Never really liked 21P, but last album "Clancy"somehow jumped right into my heart and became the most listened album in this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AupwoN8QvbU&ab_channel=twentyonepilotsMatt Eliott released a live version of drinking songs 20 years later recently and it's really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHNL1oN9zXITo my Dearest Survivors…
Love, The Plague 🦠💀❤️
I had this on repeat last night for like 30 minutes. I love the song playing in the background!
https://youtu.be/TCumCxtPTew?si=oEqDB6Ne3CDZaFb3My taste changes really fast as time goes on, but this one will likely remain a personal favorite for a long time.
i love femtanyl <33333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmmMfZR8C80
https://open.spotify.com/track/5Otj2LDkZdyDogtssHp1wC?si=51ea7db963674871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpU9o8koXo
I've been in love with this song for a week straight. This whole album is straight gas out the pipe but I think it's time for classic evil… Perfect killer music >:)
Everyone here has such cool, unique songs and tastes and here I am listening to mainstream stuff like Kendrick Lamar, Sabrina carpenter or The Weeknd. Cool to see all these new songs though, I haven't really branched out my music tastes since I was a teen.
https://open.spotify.com/track/4vqp9GaO7RVkinyrYY5W6R?si=08862bacec084ca3
https://youtu.be/Lmg9bNu10kQ?si=yVa1WCT0T3Nnb2zF
@HerInfernalMajesty Yoo, I love HIM, you the first person I done seen who have said they like HIM.
However, as much as I like HIM, I do be rocking out to some Good Charlotte, Misery specifically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hAYT-IniQ4%5COh wow haha awesome!!!! That’s so cool! We’re going to have to talk HIM sometime. Also awesome song post! 😊 I’ve never been into Good Charlotte and it was the first time I heard that song but it was cool. I enjoyed the lyrics.
I dedicate this song to the other Survivor when we’re the final two ❤️💀❤️
Normally, it actually depends what killer I listen to because every killer feels different to me and different music matches it, however, when I ain't intensely to Misery as Clown, I be rocking out to this as my man with a plan Legion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbpNH3xEfg&list=RD8hAYT-IniQ4&index=25
I like playing Playlists of show openings it helps get my creative juices flowing, as well as putting me into a certain mindset, thinking of the old days.
Lately I've been down the Dragon Ball rabbit hole, trying to sort memories in my head from the 90s. I've suffered from false memories soim trying to dig deep into that rabbit hole.
My latest Playlist had the 1989 Harmony Gold opening, the 1995 BLT opening, and the 2000s Funimation OP. Harmony Gold was pretty bad at parts but some of the 80s vibes resonates with me.
But man, I nearly exploded when I uncovered the Blue Water opening, that was my Canadian childhood right there. Hearing that after 20 years basically left me slugged on the ground for a straight hour.
I'd love to post links rn but I hate cellphones, which is how I post here when I should be working.
I’m not that big of a music nerd, but I am a sucker for waltz. Perhaps not entirely surprising, given that DS-era Professor Layton was very important to me in my formative years.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eB0FDh62o90In my teens, it was Don’t Starve, and lo and behold, its main theme is waltz-y.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxjFRGeGfYThough in all honesty I can vibe to just about anything. ‘Cept most pop stuff, it all just sounds the same to me.
A couple songs I have been listening to a lot more recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndjUntzxU3c&list=RDMMoKIikSqpI6M&index=3Raybull's "I Don't Know Ya" is a masterpiece, it sucks how unknown they have gone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Nis6s0XyA&list=RDMMV3Nis6s0XyA&start_radio=1Good Charlotte's "The Young and the Hopeless" album is amazing, every song hits, yet I like this one much!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEEm4Zx-EU&list=RDMMV3Nis6s0XyA&index=10The Arctic Monkey's "505" is wonderful, love this song, nothing else to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jAMm0c6DlkRammstein's "Rosenrot" is an amazing song with a good story, maybe it's the singing in German but I like it for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs"Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows. Just that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC8CH0Z3L54"Tadow" is a glorious song, one of my personal favorites, although long, it is worth it.
let down by radiohead absolutely smacks. super emotional.
Found this gem as a background song in a DbD animation:
https://youtu.be/BD27VRt3UTo?si=Yb5Lx9r0371_Wt6_obladi oblada by the beatles is a great one.
https://ezmusic.ir/