I want to thank the developers of this game personally for the price reductions

You're a saint for doing this. I'm fairly new to the game (started a month ago) and these changes makes me so happy. I was dreading with how many survivors and killers I have to unlock, perks, and whatnot it was too much for me to bear. It feels good that the developers acknowledge this massive grind issue. You have my respect.

Comments

  • It’s a business move to entice new players (probably need more of them) who will hopefully spend big on cosmetics. People need to stop acting like this is charity.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    It’s a business move to entice new players (probably need more of them) who will hopefully spend big on cosmetics. People need to stop acting like this is charity.

    And what is wrong with people appreciating this specific business move? People will do as they will, let it be positive atleast.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    It’s a business move to entice new players (probably need more of them) who will hopefully spend big on cosmetics. People need to stop acting like this is charity.

    A respectable PR move is a respectable PR move.

    I will happily criticize everything BHVR does related to FOMO cosmetics, battle passes, and premium currency. But making DLCs overall cheaper isn’t one of them.

  • As someone who has bought dlcs here and there, ingame original killers, and experienced the grind pre-bloodweb changes, this is all a VERY healthy step in the right direction. Not as many people are grind-happy as me and I want them to have a good time too.