People still using locker exploit bug
I thought this was just connected with flashlights but just had one person doing without it an team mates were helping her cheat an defending her
Is this bannable?
I thought this was just connected with flashlights but just had one person doing without it an team mates were helping her cheat an defending her
Is this bannable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exploiting gamebreaks bugs can be punishable but it depends on the circumstances, I would probably wait until you get a response from BHVR or a moderator since Im not entirely sure about it.
Ive sent in clips it was deliberate as they was mocking me an doing it over an over