Are Airpods bad at tracking Survivor sounds if you're playing Killer?
I feel like since I've been using Airpods it's been easier for me to get disoriented and lose Survivors. I don't know headset lingo, educate me
I feel like since I've been using Airpods it's been easier for me to get disoriented and lose Survivors. I don't know headset lingo, educate me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on PC
your airpods work for pc? HOW?
I don't know, it was actually pretty easy to sync up the Bluetooth.
Idk.
I usually don't play with sound or use five dollar earbuds. Never had issues with them.
I paid like 60 USD for these babies
yeah probably, sound quality isn't gonna be as good as on ear or over ear headphones
Go to audio setting and check the box that says headphones.
Define "bad".
With bluetooth you may get a delay which I find disturbing.
I doubt it will ever be as good as a (good) closed, overhead headphone.
For years I've used the "HyperX Cloud 2" which was way better than what I had before (Sennheiser something model ... )
The best I've got however is the Astro A40 TR. I can hear survivors breathing way more easily.