MFT is no longer in Top 10

According to NightLight, which has been a quite accurate source when it comes to perk pickrates, MFT isn't even in Top 10 anymore. How have your games been with MFT mostly gone? Have you been "winning" more as Killer or "losing" more as Survivor? Or was it all a placebo effect?🧠

image.png

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3606326#Comment_3606326

    Exactly my reaction. There were users here who were even questioning if it is a Nerf to MFT. And yet, nobody plays it anymore. What a big surprise.

    But you know, if you have the right build, at full moon, during the 29th of February, after offering your first born to the Entity... THEN you will get value out of MfT.

    You forgot the hopping on one foot while moving widdershins. That might be why it didn't work for you. Only one match of value guaranteed though.

  • i didn''t use it when it was OP so.

  • @Venusa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3606987#Comment_3606987

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3606994#Comment_3606994

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3607026#Comment_3607026

    I don't know why everyone is talking about Twins's killrate on NL when the topic is clearly Top perks which is way easier to predict. They're 2 very different things and this discussion isn't even about if NL is reliable or not because when it comes to top perks it's proven to be almost completely accurate. I literally posted screenshots of NL's accuracy as proof when it comes to top perks but @Reinami just ignored or refused to see it because it doesn't help their narrative. Nobody even claimed killrates or Killer pickrates are absolutely correct on NL. I don't understand why @Reinami created that narrative, ran with it and muddied the discussion with unrelated commentary. Thanks.

    I'm just pointing out that the data collection method is flawed and is giving you a biased sample and should not be trusted as a reliable source of information.


    Its certainly interesting to look at, and might indicate some things, but to take it as gospel would be incorrect.

  • As an M1 killer enjoyer I'm celebrating. The only MFT users I come across are the ones using it in builds designed around anti-tunnel and dead hard or off the record, which is fine.

    That said, I've avoided playing Legion. How is facing it on them now?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3606326#Comment_3606326

    Exactly my reaction. There were users here who were even questioning if it is a Nerf to MFT. And yet, nobody plays it anymore. What a big surprise.

    But you know, if you have the right build, at full moon, during the 29th of February, after offering your first born to the Entity... THEN you will get value out of MfT.

    I guess most of them legit thought deep wound would be easy obtainable. Just another perk balance to obscurity. It can take a seat right next to thana and scavenger

  • @Venusa said:

    According to NightLight, which has been a quite accurate source when it comes to perk pickrates, MFT isn't even in Top 10 anymore. How have your games been with MFT mostly gone? Have you been "winning" more as Killer or "losing" more as Survivor? Or was it all a placebo effect?🧠

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4TEJXLXBKW01/image.png

    Imo the perk is absolutely worthless now. To be fair it was very OP if in the right hands, so I understand why they were probably wanting to nerf it. But the thing that sucks a lot of the times with theor nerfs, it either slightly ruins the entire perk. Or drastically ruins the entire perk. With MFT it was drastically, again imo.

1 2 ›