What is your opinion about Dramaturgy?
How do you think about this perk? I think it is fun perk but can get some minor buffs like reducing the time for exhausted effect more.
How do you think about this perk? I think it is fun perk but can get some minor buffs like reducing the time for exhausted effect more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fun is subjective and this perk is definitely the most fun perk in the entire game.
It is permanently part of all my builds.
I'll never forget that one time I actually downed a Nic Cage because he got exposed from this perk. Just for the utter disbelief that caused to both me an him, I'll always love this perk.
The Exposed has gotten me killed more often than the perk has ever helped me. I'd love to run it more often, but it just doesn't feel worth it.
its a very underrated perk. surprised i dont see it more.
The random rng is what makes it fun to use
I’ve won games because it gave me the double haste
A great and fun perk, one of the best designs they ever did imo. Tho it is sometimes really annoying when you're against killers that can keep you injured for free and prevent you from using it but oh well.
Not a fan personally because of the RNG aspect.
I know RNG is fun but the little burst of speed you get does not feel worth it at all when you can also get exposed or randomly scream. Even if it wasn't an exhaustion perk I wouldn't find a spot for it in my builds.
But I understand its place as a meme perk so I don't think it needs much changes, a buff wouldn't hurt.
Edit: I also think the injured requirement that Steakdabait mentioned makes it a lot harder to use a lot and makes it feel worse to me.