Updated Knight map is so unfair for survivor!
Everytime I play on this reworked map my teammates die immediately one after another and we loose the game with 3-4gens left. There are so many dead zones and bad pallets, that the killer doesn‘t even have to break them. Also it‘s far too small, the killer walks over the map in no time.
Comments
I personally dont struggle with that aspect of Decimated Borgo; I think the main issue with the map is the colors, seeing auras on both sides is just really frustrating.
My team and I truthfully do well on this map. 🤷🏼♂️
We don’t think it’s unfair for us survivors at all. Maybe 🤔 more practice on the map is needed? Too many mistakes being made?
I don’t know.
I only win games on this map if the killer is really bad.
I think this map is actually pretty fair now after they added back some extra pallets.
I would still like to see the color issue addressed though.