Does being a p100 effect map rates?

I recently hit p100 on my main Oni and I have noticed that every day I go too Badham. I play several matches a day and on the weekends I play for most of the day(I know I'm a hard-core DBD addict) But at first I thought it was bad luck but I go there again and again with no offering once 5 times in 1 day and only on Oni. So does the game give p100s harder maps as a design feature? Or am I just repeatedly unlucky?

Comments

  • No it does not. You are just unlucky I am afraid.

    otherwise you expect the devs to actually have map rating for every killer related to their usefulness in high skill ranges - that is not really believable imo..

  • @Mooks said:

    No it does not. You are just unlucky I am afraid.

    otherwise you expect the devs to actually have map rating for every killer related to their usefulness in high skill ranges - that is not really believable imo..

    I don't think have specific maps for certain killers. Just Badham is generally considered the worst killer map and I get it a lot as soon as I rolled over from 99 too 100...could still be bad luck I guess.

  • People have theorized that map RNG depends on whether or not you win or lose a lot. I think one of the devs categorically denied this, but during the period when Hawkins was boosted and I only got it with Wesker but not with Wraith, Sadako or GF I pretty much accepted it as truth.

  • That sounds like a very unfortunate situation. It is not something I have noticed after I P100'd Spirit.

    Also congrats on your P100!

  • BHVR Headquarters:

    "Instead of a proper matchmaking lets implement that P100 killers have to play on Badham all the time"

    emyhj.jpg


  • Yes, because that person has a lot of map offerings :D

  • @Embrace_The_Fog said:

    Oils be your mmr and the people you match with.

    I bring spring wood offerings into more than half my games. Iโ€™m probably between 3500-4500 hours, most of my swf is the same or more. In other words you may just be getting sweaty players taking you to springwood at your experience and mmr

    I'm not including map offerings in this...I'm only talking about randomly going there. I get sent there on any killer but only go there consistently without offerings on Oni

  • @GannTM said:

    That sounds like a very unfortunate situation. It is not something I have noticed after I P100'd Spirit.

    Also congrats on your P100!

    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ congrats on yours ๐Ÿ‘