I wish Self-Care was 50% again....

I'd be unstoppable!

Mwahahhah

Comments

  • Agreed.

    But it would take more than that. What butchered Self-Care the first time was the healing action itself being changed from 12 to 16 charges.

    So we either need to revert this change or make Self-Care change the amount of required charges.

  • Take botany with you. Infinite solo heals are extremely powerful

  • I do think it could use a little buff.

    But to be honest, I like that it forces me to take Botany as well because without it, it's got to be one of the worst Survivor perks in the game. Botany is such a great team perk and I wish more Survivors would run it. Botany + Self-Care are my two core perks for all my Survivor builds.

    If you want to turbo charge Self-Care, you can build a very good healing focused all purpose build around Self-care + Botany + Desperate Measures + Resilience.

  • I wouldn't mind SC being 50% again aslong as it was a fixed 50% with no way of being raised in any way shape or form

  • @tjt85 said:

    I do think it could use a little buff.

    But to be honest, I like that it forces me to take Botany as well because without it, it's got to be one of the worst Survivor perks in the game. Botany is such a great team perk and I wish more Survivors would run it. Botany + Self-Care are my two core perks for all my Survivor builds.

    If you want to turbo charge Self-Care, you can build a very good healing focused all purpose build around Self-care + Botany + Desperate Measures + Resilience.

    I use Self-Care/Overcome/Windows/Botany for my main build :D

  • Considering the big nef to self healing with med kits there should be some type of buff to SC since it's been a dead perk for a while

  • Or rather change it similar to Dead Hard which can be used after unhooked and only used once per hook.

    The thing is because Self-Care has no restriction at all (except Broken), people who use them costs huge damage on teammates.