I'm genuinely surprised that Pyramid head and Nemesis are not on the roadmap
Nemesis T-Type, together with Pyramid Head, has some of the worst Add-Ons in Dead by Daylight.
Nemesis could have Lickers with Licker's Tongue green Add-On, Pyramid Head could have Torment Trail (the red trail with barbed wire or metals on the ground) that last indefinitely with the use of one of his Iridescent Add-Ons. Test it all out on PTB, that's what it's for, right?
Comments
I think the biggest surprise is that Huntress is on there.
Makes one really curious (and slightly concerned)
adding in Lickers to Nemmy would be an insanely massive hassle for many layered reasons, suggestion’s not realistic
torment trails can’t last indefinitely for largely performance and clutter reasons, not a realistic change either
Slightly?
Everyone should be really afraid.
Not to mention that Freddy and Myers are not present...
Sorry. I couldn't resist.
I'm more concerned Huntress is in there at the same time period as at least 5 other killers. So either one specific thing is changing or every killer listed at that time is getting something standardized between them - Could be good or bad.
Not going to speculate too much past that but Huntress was one of the names I was surprised to see - at least ahead of some other killers. Who knows maybe Iri head is getting a proper rework. Would be cool if it rewarded long range snipes and disallows close range insta-downs like most people wanted at the time.
Not bashing on BHVR for prioritizing Huntress over other killers by the way - My post is just that I am surprised and that's all.
They need to get their priorities straight.
In all honesty, no matter who was on this 6 month roadmap, there will always be people asking about other Killers.
My guess is they'll start being worked on after the anniversary. I would definitely like a Pyramid Head add-on change, but am willing to wait. It'll be done eventually.