Player card.
If player card is not customizable with my own drawings, I dont want the feature.
If player card is not customizable with my own drawings, I dont want the feature.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Later this month we will be getting a Campfire and some Banner that is really hard to see in the promo image.
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1730617819471958446/photo/1I think as time progresses they will start to role out banners for older characters or Prestige rewards.
(Sorry for a late response, got into a match.)
I think the new UI it a bit cluttered as well.
I think BHVR should introduce an introduction screen like DBD Mobile has and move the Banners to that, the Badges can stay in the post-screen.
My main gripe is that I have to click so many buttons to see my Grades compared to before.
I need this in my life.
Hmm...
A petition to have your drawings added into in-game banners and icons?
Easiest sign of my life. 🤤
It was very disappointing having to buy a cosmetic for unlocking the player card instead of just buying the DLC. Kinda greedy on BHVR part.
I am curious if we get player cards for all characters? At least for original characters if licenses have problems with that.
If i can't use player cards for my fav characters, what's the point
It would be nice to get the character banner and portrait in prestiges 10 and 11.
Perhaps they could commissiom community artists to make banners and icons?
Yes , we honestly need that. And anyone can p10 their fav characters. So there is no excuse like p100 rewards
I can't see any other ways tbh. This is just MUST happen.