Scoreboard background question

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you with this. But last match I saw a guy with this special perk and a skull background. I was wondering, how and where do you find these?

IMG_20231202_150919.jpg


Comments

  • Probably a cheater. You can't obtain both icon and background for now.

  • Yeah smell like a cheater.

    As far as i know.

    Unluess you have a P100 or chuky skin, there are not a single image or background.

    A little ugly from bhvr tbh add a new system totally empty.

    At least a few basic colours and 3 basic images could be fine.

  • @ARTRA said:

    Yeah smell like a cheater.

    As far as i know.

    Unluess you have a P100 or chuky skin, there are not a single image or background.

    A little ugly from bhvr tbh add a new system totally empty.

    At least a few basic colours and 3 basic images could be fine.

    So far Chucky's skin seems to be the only source for an icon and background. I have a P100 character and I didn't get anything for him.

  • I have played against a Blight yesterday who also had the background (the skull, not the campfire). But they were not on Steam (Crossplay-Symbol).

    Maybe there is something in the Epic-Store to get this or something like this?

    Otherwise, yeah, most likely a Cheater, because they showed these things previously, so they might be in the gamefiles, but not accessible yet.

  • @ARTRA said:

    Yeah smell like a cheater.

    As far as i know.

    Unluess you have a P100 or chuky skin, there are not a single image or background.

    A little ugly from bhvr tbh add a new system totally empty.

    At least a few basic colours and 3 basic images could be fine.

    Yeah I have a p100 also and have seen anything is completely empty. Buying chunky skins seems to be the only option for me atm

  • He had the same background. Maybe it is something from a previous chapter?


    IMG_20231203_174936.jpg


  • That background is in the current advent calendar. We just haven't gotten to that day yet.