Is anyone noticing this?

Match after match is nothing but Boil Over. What is going on?

Comments

  • Yes! I saw it four times yesterday, which is more than I’ve seen it in months to be honest.

  • As said above its doesn't do much good but gives a small chance to actually wiggle out. I have seen it more now that so many killers are running iron grasp and agitation to get survivors into basement so they can camp. With hooks spawning 5ft apart and regular wiggle being useless (unless the whole team is taking hits and breaking multiple hooks) its a great perk for those who are not very good at looping. But it's still a rarity that it actually helps.

  • Could be doing the random perks challenge

    I got boil over 4 games in a row

  • @SqueakyArmor said:

    Match after match is nothing but Boil Over. What is going on?

    Ive seen a lot of people using Boil Over and FTP + Buckle Up... mostly FTP + Buckle Up. I had a match were 3/4 Survivors were using FTP + Buckle Up, they were also decent in chase but I managed to get 7 hooks that match.

    image_2023-12-01_114703838.png

    Obviously people can run what they want, it is just a game, but I will admit that it is frustrating to go against this stuff, but at the same time I kind of handicap myself by only using Shadowborn so Idk.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/398814/is-anyone-noticing-this

    Ive seen a lot of people using Boil Over and FTP + Buckle Up... mostly FTP + Buckle Up. I had a match were 3/4 Survivors were using FTP + Buckle Up, they were also decent in chase but I managed to get 7 hooks that match.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L331IZK18P82/image-2023-12-01-114703838.png

    Obviously people can run what they want, it is just a game, but I will admit that it is frustrating to go against this stuff, but at the same time I kind of handicap myself by only using Shadowborn so Idk.

    They probably feel bad after seeing you using only 1 perk.